We’re looking for a Dental Therapist to partner with us at our established Bupa Dental Care practice in Banbridge, County Down..
Dental Therapist/Hygienist vacancy details
- One day per week - Ideally a Friday
- Mix of Therapy & Hygiene services
- Busy & well-managed appointment book
- Great earning potential
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Bupa Dental Care Banbridge
Bupa Dental Care Banbridge in County Down is a purpose-built dental practice that takes great pride in providing quality dental care, treatment and customer service. Established with 3 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray, Rotary Endo and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained and qualified professional support staff.
- Dedicated Practice Manager
- Lead Nurse
- Free on-site parking
- Located just 25 mins from Belfast
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.