Are you looking for a new opportunity where you get to work in a high-end practice?
Do you want to work in a team that is supportive and friendly?
Is 100% clinical freedom one of you non-negotiables?
Well this could be the job for you!!
Working Wednesdays 8.30 - 5.30 so whether you are looking for a Long term Associate Dentist role or a Locum role we can accommodate.
Here at Hedon Dental Practice you will get the chance to work in a practice that offers a wide range of dentistry services while working with a great team of experienced clinicians. Hedon Dental Practice has a great reputation and takes pride in everything they do.
The Hedon Dental Practice, is a family-friendly establishment with a great team. You will have access to highly trained and skilled support staff such as dental therapists, qualified nurses and practice management.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit somebody already experienced and qualified as a Dentist, looking to further their career.
You will be providing:
- Preventative, general and cosmetic dentistry
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team, and exceptional dental nurses
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Competitive fees paid and 50/50 lab costs
- Modern high end technology
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
- Promotion of Internal and External Referrals by The Specialists program at Dentex