We’re looking for a Dental Therapist to partner with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Keighley, West Yorkshire
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- 1 day per week available
- Fridays, 8:45am-5:30pm
- £25.00 per hour!
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book <DELETE AS APPROPRIATE>
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Bupa Dental Care Keighley
Established, well-run clinic with 7 spacious surgeries, modern working environment, Dentally Software, digital x-ray Rotary Endo and Apex Locator. There are 10 longstanding associates offering a wealth of experience, all supported by professional, committed Nursing and Reception teams along with Area Field Dental Nurse to cover any absence.
- Dedicated full time Practice Manager
- Access to a Hygienist and Therapist
- Practice Coordinator and Lead Nurse
- Dedicated Clinical support from the Area Clinical Lead and Educational Supervisor
- On-site Area Champion UDA Claims Support
- Free on-site parking and plenty of street parking surrounding the Practice
- Located close to the town centre and just a 10-minute walk to Keighley Train Station
- Monthly Practice Recognition Awards
- Dedicated marketing team including Practice Coordinator to help you grow and market your private services
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.