Associate Dentist (Fixed-term Contract) - Andover - Part-time
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established Bupa Dental Care practice in Andover, Hampshire
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- 3 days per week (can be flexible on days)
- Up 3,375 UDAs
- From May 2024 until January 2025
- Guaranteed established patient list
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
In the market town of Andover in Hampshire, this practice is established with 5 surgeries, is a modern working environment, fully computerised with Dentally software and Digital X-Rays. We have experienced longstanding associates in situ including a team of General Dentists and an Implant Surgeon, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff including Dental Nurses. Please note that this role is to replace an existing Periodontist, who will be leaving the practice next year.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Access to a Hygienist and Dental Nurse
- Free car parking
- 10 minute walk from Andover train station
- Stones throw from Beech Hurst Park and plenty of local shops/supermarkets
- Huge private earning potential
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Max Cunningham
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.