Due to our continued business growth, The Dental Design Studio in Northwood require a Dental Nurse to join our team.
Suitable candidates for this role will be GDC registered, a Trainee Dental Nurse with 6 months experience. However, candidates who are already registered on a Dental Nurse training course and have a good amount of experience in practice will also be considered.
Knowledge of the SFD dental computer system would be an advantage, but not essential.
Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate experience of the following duties;
- Perform high quality dental nursing whilst assisting each dentist in all procedures in a safe and effective.
- Follow practice policies and procedures.
- Maintain professional registration with the GDC.
- Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines.
- Establish, promote and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team.
- Assist with the reception duties and perform other clerical duties if required.
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your work.
- Be familiar with and comply with all H&S rules and guidance, including PPE, COSHH, mercury handling, infection control, waste disposal etc. Handle all substances in accordance with H& S policy.
- Full compliance with CQC Guidelines
We are looking for a candidate that has great communication and interpersonal skills, can use own initiative, is flexible, reliable and has a good sense of humour!
If you would like the opportunity to join our committed and friendly team then please send us your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental assisting: 1 year (required)
- Dental Nursing: 1 year (required)
- Valid GDC registration (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: NW NP09022024
Expected start date: 01/03/2024