An Associate Dentist role in a well-rated dental practice has become available in a lively town nearby Stoke-on-Trent
About the role:
- Mixed Associate Dentist role
- Full-Time or Part-Time position – days can be negotiated
- Large patient list available upon arrival + Easily fillable diary
- £13-14 per UDA (depending on experience)
- Receptionist available on-site to aid with diary management
- Nurses and Therapist also ready to assist with daily treatments
- 1,000 UDAs per working day per annum
- 50% Split on Private work completed
- Immediate start can be arranged
About the Practice:
- Digital Practice with advanced technologies in place
- Equipment includes Digital X-rays amongst a plethora of others
- Experienced staff and very large patient base + many more on waiting list
- Some staff have been working at practice for numerous years due to great atmosphere
- Practice offers a range of treatments including general and specialised dental procedures
- Modern surgeries with windows and air-conditioning to ensure great working conditions
- Practice is very big on continuous professional development – lots of support and encouragement!
- Parking available on-site
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs