We’re looking for an Orthodontic Dental Therapist to partner with us at our Total Orthodontics Dental Clinic in Belfast.
Orthodontic Therapist vacancy details
- 4 days per week - Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri available
- Hourly rate of pay
About Belfast Ormeau Road, Total Orthodontics
Established with 6 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software and digital x-ray. There are experienced longstanding Orthodontic Specialists in situ, supported by an Orthodontic Therapist, dedicated Practice Manager and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
You’ll find us on the corner of Ormeau Road and North Parade in South Belfast. Bus route 7A from the city centre stops outside our practice and Botanic train station is a 20-minute walk away. We have free parking on site and in the surrounding streets, and the nearest bicycle rack is just 200 yards from our front door.
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.