We’re looking for a Specialist Periodontist to partner with us at our Platinum practice in Menai Bridge, Anglesey
Menai Bridge, Anglesey is part of our Platinum range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.
Specialist Dentist vacancy details
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care as a Specialist Dentist
- 1 day per month (Wednesdays)
- Great private earning potential
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Menai Bridge, Anglesey
Established referral practice with 3 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, OPG, CBCT Scanner and digital x-ray. Offering Implants, Endodontics and cosmetic and general dentistry in practice. Experienced longstanding Associates and Hygienists in situ, and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
- Spacious surgeries with windows
- Fully qualified and Experienced Nurses
- Stunning scenery, mountains, and beaches surrounding
- Local car parking nearby
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.