We are looking for an experienced and qualified dentist, on a full or part time basis, to take over a busy, established list at our fully private practice. This position is available from April 2024.
Forty One Dental is a modern family dental practice in the heart of St Peter Port, Guernsey. The practice is situated in the centre of the town with access from the main shopping street but on top of a three-storey building with magnificent sea views from the surgery windows. We offer a comprehensive dental care package ranging from dental examination to complex restorative, cosmetic, orthodontic and implant dentistry. The practice has a large and growing fully private patient base providing a source of predictable and reliable income.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Prominent seafront location in a historic town, with stunning views from the surgeries
- Fully digitalised with all surgeries accessing digital intraoral X-ray and OPG, SOE, MEDIT i700 scanner, rotary endo with modern equipment
- Complete clinical freedom choosing labs and materials
- 20% income tax
- Excellent transport links to UK
- Generous remuneration in line with experience
- Multidisciplinary team working alongside experienced clinicians with excellent nursing and administrative support
- In-house CPD courses offered
- Regular team social events
WHAT THE ROLE INVOLVES
- Full-time basis Surgery hours Monday to Friday 08:30 - 16:30 Fully private high-end and well equipped practice Consisting of 5 surgeries, fully equipped and digitalised with Software of Excellence
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth fully private practice offering excellent career progression and development prospects.
We have an excellent internal referral system and we also benefit from referrals from other practices in Guernsey. The practice has an Implantologist and Orthodontist.
Candidates must be fully qualified, GDC registered and ideally have postgraduate qualifications with a special interest. Must have previous experience in private dental practice, meticulous attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, a good team ethic and be able to perform the highest quality of dentistry in the most ethical manner. Long-term commitment is preferred.
- GDC registration Valid indemnity cover and enhanced DBS check
- All required vaccinations up to date
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Provide high quality dentistry, outstanding chair-side manner
- Strong team ethic with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development