Private Associate Dentist / Lancaster, Lancashire / 2 days per week
MBR Dental is currently assisting a dental practice located in Lancaster, Lancashire who are looking to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part-time opportunity, 2 days per week.
- Dentist required Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Option to increase days as demand dictates.
- Dentist will be managing an established list of Private patients.
- Opportunity to grow the list further with new patients.
- Position available due to an outgoing Associate.
- Dentist will receive a % of fees generated – to be discussed at interview.
- Clinicians must feel confident offering all aspects of general dentistry.
- 5 surgery dental practice, computerised with SOE.
- Access to Digital X-rays, iTero Scanner, Digital CBCT Scanner and OPG Machine.
- Experience in digital dentistry preferred as practice has a high focus on a digital patient journey.
- Position would best suit candidates with a strong background in Private Dentistry.
- Practice offers a range of general and specialist treatments.
- Dentist will have support from experienced support staff, Practice Manager and onsite Principals.
- Established 20+ years.
- Parking is available nearby.
Dentist must be registered with the GDC and have experience working in Private practice to be considered. An Enhanced DBS Certificate will be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Lancashire please visit our Lancashire jobs page.