A well-reviewed Dental Practice known for offering a variety of treatments has informed us about a new Specialist Endodontist role that has become available in Blackburn
About the role:
- Specialist Endodontist Role
- 50% Split on work completed
- Part-Time – 1 to 4 Days a Month
- Support from Treatment Co-ordinator on-site
- Access to friendly and supportive Hygienist/Therapist on-site
- Mixed NHS + Private Practice – Majority is Private
- Well-equipped Practice with Modern and Spacious Surgeries
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff on-site with a vast amount of knowledge
- Supportive Team of PM, TCO, Ortho and Implant Specialist, Hygienist/Therapist, and Nurses
- Practice offers : Orthodontics and implants along with General Dentistry
- Parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs