We’re looking for a Periodontist to work with us at our Winchester St Lawrence house practice in Winchester, Hampshire.
Periodontist vacancy details
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care as a Specialist Dentist
- Mondays and Tuesdays available
- Great private earning potential
About Winchester St Lawrence House
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Based in St Cross, close to the center of Winchester, our private dental practice provides a wide range of treatments and services in a spacious and welcoming environment. We're based in a classic, elegant building. When you visit our practice, you can expect a friendly welcome from our team. We offer a range of dental treatments, from routine check-ups and fillings to more complex treatments. Our treatment is delivered in a friendly and comfortable environment, providing high-quality patient care.
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.