We’re looking for a Fixed-Term Associate Dentist to work with us at our established Bupa Dental Care practice in Barnton, Cheshire.
- 4 days per week - Monday to Thursday
- Covering an annual target of 4000 UDAs
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Contract available from 01/4/2024 until 02/06/2025
About Bupa Dental Care Barnton
Established mixed practice with 5 surgeries, offering a modern working environment, Dentally software, digital x-ray, OPG. Rotary Endo and Apex Locator. There are experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff. In addition to NHS, the practice offers a full range of private treatments including cosmetic, teeth whitening, Invisalign, Cfast and implants.
- Access to a Hygienist
- Dedicated marketing team including Treatment Coordinator to help you grow and market your private services
- Located on Runcorn Road, in the heart of Barnton.
- Free parking on-site and on the streets surrounding the Practice
- Close to M56 motorway
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
- Sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support where you need it
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks including support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
Why we're different As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
To find out more about working with us, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.