Associate Dentist required to join the team at Rainham Dental & Implant Clinic, Kent
- 2 days per week – we have surgery space Mondays and Tuesdays
- Full diary of private patients (fee per item) with small children’s NHS list
- Well established practice with an experienced support team
- Great local reputation for providing good quality care.
- Well presented surgeries and interior
- Good quality equipment - full digital systems
- Clinical support in practice and scope for development through mentorship with the local team and through the Portman / Dentex network of clinicians
- Special and developing interests welcome
- Full clinical Freedom
Our practice is a friendly and very busy 5 surgery practice with 28 colleagues and clinicians. We have been established for over 30 years with an excellent reputation in the local area. We have light and airy, air-conditioned surgeries, OPG and we are fully computerised (SOE). We provide wide range of private general treatment with specialist Orthodontic and Perio services along with implants, endo, cosmetic, sedation and hygiene services.
Our practice is on the commuter belt for London and is situated just off the M2 and A2. The train station is a short walk away with trains from London Victoria taking less than an hour and a fast train from St Pancras in 45 minutes.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity Portman, please apply or contact email@example.com 07384 540806. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.