Employed Dentist - Hull, Holderness Road
The Employed Dentist role is a salaried, employed role based in one practice and offered to give greater choice to dentists in a changing world.
As an employed colleague, you’ll benefit from the comfort of a highly competitive salary as well as your GDC, professional indemnity and laboratory fees all covered by us.
You’ll receive a 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays, sick pay, performance related UDA bonus and your monthly mentor fees covered (if applicable).
Plus, being part of Bupa means you can access industry leading benefits like discounted health and travel insurance, retail and gym discounts and free CPD.
Employed Dentist vacancy details
About Hull, Holderness Road
- 10 Surgery Practice
- Salary - Negotiable depending on experience
- Upfront Performance Reward
- Up to 5 days per week
- Flexible hours
- Special Interests fully supported
- Mentor available
- Great private earning potential
A highly established 10 surgery practice, with a team of 31 working in a recently expanded clinic on the outskirts of Hull - the City of Culture!
Easy access to motorways, fantastic countryside, seaside, Humberside airport and North Sea Ferries. Patient data base already waiting for NHS work with a great possibility for expansion of private work in various fields. A fantastic opportunity to live and work in a busy modern area that is still growing and developing from the Cultural Legacy.
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support when you need it
Why we're different
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.