We are seeking an enthusiastic and friendly full-time Receptionist to join our fantastic team at our Maida Vale practice.
The working pattern will be 40 hours over 5 days (Mon- Wed 8.00-18.00; Thurs, Fri 9.30-17.00).
Our receptionists play a vital role in the day to day running of our practices, and therefore we are looking for someone who is highly motivated and is confident in delivering exceptional, first-class customer service.
Our new receptionist must be able to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere and provide a positive, memorable experience for our patients.
Skills & attributes:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good command of the English language
- Organised and methodical
- Self-motivated and confident
- Able to work alone on reception, but also a team player
- Calm under pressure, trustworthy and reliable
- Meeting and greeting patients, providing a great first impression
- Booking and amending appointments
- Undertaking opening and closing procedures
- Answering patients’ queries by telephone and email as well as in person
- Promoting the practice for new patients
- Handling payments
- Accessing sensitive information whilst maintaining patient confidentiality at all times
- Supporting the Practice Manager and the clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
Competitive salary (dependent on experience) to be discussed at interview stage.
If you think this fantastic opportunity is for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter telling us why you are applying for this position and detailing the skills you will be bringing to the role.
The Dental Design Studio provides general & advanced dentistry services in 18 state-of-the art practices located across England (Suffolk, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, Norfolk, Cumbria & London).
With practices located around the country, we believe in providing exceptional dentistry of the highest quality, for all our patients, putting their needs first.
At the Dental Design Studio, we strive to ensure the smooth and efficient running of our practices with employees that work together in a spirit of harmony and co-operation, and we continuously update the staff through regular meetings, mentoring and by providing CPD. We have an amazing team of professional, honest and dedicated staff.