We’re looking for a Dental Therapist to partner with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Bupa Dental Care practice in Warrington, Cheshire
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- 1 day per week available
- From £30 per hour dependant on experience
- Great private earning potential
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Bupa Dental Care Warrington
Established for over 80 years with 6 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, SOE software, digital x-ray, apex Locator and rotary endo hand piece. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Free on street car park
- Good access to the motorway links
- Train station close to the Practice
- Near to town centre
- Walking distance from local Park
- Situated in residential street
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Emma Hitchens / Mobile: 07714683276
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.