We are officially accredited a Great Place to Work, come and join a clinically led business that puts people first.
Colosseum Dental are looking for experienced dentists with active performer number who would be potentially open to relocation and interested in joining one of our amazing practices; with a view to being a supervisor to overseas qualified dentists looking for that opportunity to get started in the UK - helping to support & nurture other dentists in their development.
So, if you’re a qualified dentist with at least 4 years’ experience in the NHS and motivated to help others, please get in touch. We can offer relocation packages – up to £30,000 for the right candidate, plus you could benefit from substantial ongoing financial incentives for mentoring other clinicians.
We have various locations available, in areas such as Hampshire, Sussex and Suffolk - please get in touch for more detail.
Supervising other clinicians does not have to be stressful - at Colosseum we offer industry leading clinical support and an experienced team to work with both you and the dentist you are mentoring. You would also have input into the recruitment and selection process. We can reassure you with any concerns you might have around mentoring.
Like the sound of this? Call or email for an informal chat with Neil on +44(0)7739 339561 or via email Neil.Paul@colosseumdental.co.uk - We would love to talk to you and we are confident you will love us.
At all our clinics you will benefit from a supportive practice team along with a well-managed appointment book. We understand what matters to you:
- Great work/life balance with this full or part time opportunity ~ ideally full time but at least 3 days per week can be considered.
- An annual contract of up to 7000 UDAs - You can decide what is right for you.
- An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including the Colosseum Choices Scheme
- More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Access to a modern working environment with scanners in most of our clinics, Dentally software, digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated Hygienist
- An opportunity for you to specialize, have access to bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education & CPD, and access to our UK academy or even our Oslo Training academy - Official Opening of the CDG Academy - YouTube
Not only is the income potential huge but you get to work within a supportive and clinically led dental business.
If you don't have a CV don't worry, just contact us on Neil.Paul@colosseumdental.co.uk or +44(0)7739 339561 to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.