A GDC Registered Overseas Dentist Required in Damira Dental Studios for our Bridge Street, Banbury Practice in Oxfordshire
Damira Dental Studios is looking for GDC Registered Overseas Dentists who wish to start or continue their career with a dental company that really understands dentists and provides excellent support at every step of their professional development.
Why are we different?
We are small enough to care and retain a family feel and be large enough to provide best in class dental services.
Our expanding group has 33 Dental Practices offering modern, well-equipped facilities, our dynamic and expanding group offers NHS, private and specialist care.
We are always adding exciting roles and additional locations to our portfolio.
Job Title: Independent/EU/PLVE Dentist
Location: 58 Bridge Street, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 5QD
Shift availability & pattern: Monday to Saturday (8-2/2-8/8-8 shift patterns depending on mentor availability)
What we offer
- Dedicated Clinical Advisors.
- Able to leverage support and guidance from an internal network of peers.
- One to one support from a Mentor.
- Regular training opportunities to build skill set (including Accredited CPD webinars)
- Access to Damira’ Clinical Director who is also a Director of the ADG. Competitive UDA rate.
- Welcome bonus ** (redeemable against courses such PG Dip)
- Relocation assistance
- Visa sponsorship
What sets Bridge Street, Banbury Practice apart?
- We are situated in the town centre and ground floor of the Banbury health centre.
- We are an access centre.
- We see emergency patients.
- One of our dentists offers facial aesthetics and implants.
If you are exploring or deliberating a potential new role, do email your resumes or contact our Recruitment Business Partner, Sunita Pati Verma at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on her on Mobile +44 7503630150 to explore further – we would love to hear from you!
All applications and enquires will be treated in the strictest of confidence.