We are officially accredited a Great Place to Work, come and join a clinically led business that puts people first.
Are you looking to pick up extra days in the week to top up your earnings, or looking to keep one day in an NHS practice?
We are seeking a part time associate dentist to join our fantastic practice in Selhurst, South London.
Like the sound of this? Call or email for an informal chat with Neil on 07739 339561 or via email Neil.Paul@colosseumdental.co.uk - We would love to talk to you and we are confident you will love us
At Selhurst Dental Clinic you will benefit from a supportive practice team along with a well-managed appointment book. We understand what matters to you:
- Great work/life balance with this part time opportunity – 2 days per week, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- An annual contract of up to 3000 UDAs - You can decide what is right for you
- An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including the Colosseum Choices Scheme
- More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Access to a modern working environment with digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated Hygienist
- An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education, CPD and access to our Oslo training academy - Official Opening of the CDG Academy - YouTube
This 3-surgery clinical is located on Selhurst road close to the underground at Norwood junction. Our stunning clinic is simply a ‘must view’ and following our refurbishment. There is ample parking on the roads close by.
An active NHS Performer Number is required.
If you don't have a CV don't worry, just contact us on Neil.Paul@colosseumdental.co.uk or 07739 339561 to register your interest.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.