Would you like to join Damira Dental Studios as a Recruiter full time, in our Support Office in Pinner?
Our expanding group has 33 Dental Practices providing high quality patient care. Offering modern, well-equipped facilities, our dynamic and expanding group offers NHS, private and specialist care.
We are looking for a Recruiter who is keen to learn and develop their skills further and join us to support us in the Ancillary recruitment and managing our busy Locums desk.
If you have good recruitment administration skills, are a fast learner, are organised, responsive, proactive and want to develop further, then this might be the right opportunity for you!
Job Title: Recruiter
Location: 1stFloor, The High Barn, Pinner Hill Farm, Pinner Hill Road, Pinner, Middlesex, HA5 3YQ
Please note this is a full time, office-based role located in Pinner, Harrow. Hybrid working is not an option.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30-4pm; 37.5 hrs per week with a 30 min unpaid lunch break.
Nature of employment: Full time, Permanent
Salary range: £28,000.
Mandatory: You would need to have valid authorisation to work in UK, with no limitations.
The role reports into the HR Director of Damira Dental Studios and works collaboratively with the Recruitment Business Partner, HR team and the business leads.
What are we looking for in our Recruiter?
Previous experience is preferred - especially experience of working on a busy temporary recruitment desk and/or issuing employment contracts as part of a Recruiter role.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to (the list is not exhaustive):
- Facilitate the end-to-end recruitment process for all ancillary roles including those in the Support Office in line with the Damira recruitment process.
- Manage the end-to-end process of all ancillary recruitment campaigns, both offshore and on shore.
- Monitor the Recruitment budget for Ancillary recruitment.
- Manage the talent pipeline for ancillary roles.
- Work with our preferred Apprenticeship provider to source suitable candidates; manage the recruitment process through to offer stages.
- Review and regularly update all recruitment materials in line with our Brand Guidelines.
- Manage all external relationships with agencies, Job Boards, educational institutions etc for ancillary recruitment.
- Manage timely acknowledgement and responses to enquiries in the Ancillary recruitment inbox.
- Collate feedback from all new starters (ancillary).
- Mailing New Starter Mails for all New Joiners (ancillary).
- Support the HR Team and Business with the onboarding process of ancillary staff.
- Manage the exit interview process for all ancillary leavers and provide monthly data reports to the HR Director.
Locums (temporary dentists)
- Manage the end-to-end locums’ process working closely with the Recruitment Business Partner, HRD and the business to ensure the desk runs smoothly.
- Timely response on all locum requests, booking, issuing of locum agreements, and dealing with all enquiries.
- To ensure all the agency referrals are cross checked with the Recruitment Business Partner.
- Timely acknowledgement and follow through on any Locum dentist introductions made by the Recruitment Business Partner
- Following up and ensuring all the compliance requirements are adhered to, for all locums.
- Updating Practice trackers daily for all the Locums booked.
- Timely and daily reporting on Locum bookings to the Managing Director, Central Operations Manager, Area Managers, Practice Managers, HRD and Recruitment Business Partner
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please do email your resumes with covering note highlighting your key experiences in relation to the Job Advert to Sunita Pati Verma, Recruitment Business Partner, Damira Dental Studios for an initial telephonic chat.
Those shortlisted will further be invited for a call followed by a meeting with HR Director, Damira Dental Studios.
Sunita Pati Verma
Mobile: +44 7503630150
We would love to hear from you!
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.