EU Qualified Dentist - Northern Ireland
If you are looking for the perfect work-life balance, for yourself and your family choose Northern Ireland! A place recognised for its friendliness and welcoming nature, rich in culture with rugged coastlines, rural landscapes and bustling cityscapes and towns. There is something for everyone in Northern Ireland… A truly great place to work and live.
Bupa Dental Care have clinics based across Northern Ireland all offering exceptional care to their patients, we have full time employed opportunities on offer to EU clinicians looking for the next step in their career.
⭐ Competitive Salary
⭐ 3+ years experience (preferable)
⭐ Performance bonuses on offer
⭐ Must be GDC registered
⭐ Clinical support network
Perks as an Employed Dentist
- Mentor Fees paid (if required)
- GDC Paid
- Bupa indemnity cover
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Overseas Resourcing Business Partner: