Employed EEA Qualified Dentist - Hull, Holderness Road - UK
Are you an overseas clinician looking to work in the UK? Could you be interested in working with an experienced, supportive team with an on-site mentor?
Bupa Dental Care Hull are offering an excellent opportunity.
- Competitive Salary
- Dedicated Mentor - Learn UK Dentistry with us!
- Mentor Fees Paid
- Performance Related Bonus Available
- Up to 4 days a week
- Flexible hours
- Special Interests fully supported
- Visa Sponsorship
- Great private earning potential
About Hull, Holderness Road
A highly established modern 10 surgery practice, with a team of 31 working in a recently expanded clinic on the outskirts of Hull - the City of Culture!
Easy access to motorways, fantastic countryside, seaside, Humberside airport and North Sea Ferries. Patient data base already waiting for NHS work with a great possibility for expansion of private work in various fields. A fantastic opportunity to live and work in a busy modern area that is still growing and developing from the Cultural Legacy.
- Hygienist and Therapist support
- Itero scanner
- Opg machine and digital xrays
- Google review score of 4.3
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
Extra support when you need it
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our overseas Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.