A Private Dentist role in a well-rated dental practice has become available in a lively town nearby Stroud
About the role:
- Fully Private Dentist role
- Full-Time or Part-Time position
- 50% Split on Private treatments completed
- Patient list – including Private – ready to be assigned
- Hygienist and Therapist available on-site to aid with treatments
- Well-managed appointment book – allowing you to focus solely on patient treatment
- Parking available with short walk away from public transport
- Immediate start can be discussed
About the Practice:
- Independent practice with Principal present on-site
- Well-equipped surgeries with Air-con as standard
- Marketing support available to aid with promotion of treatments
- Great demand for Restorative treatments, Implants and Invisalign services
- Equipment available in practice includes: Digital X-rays, R4/ SOE Software and more
- Practice is very big on continuous professional development – lots of support and encouragement!
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs