We’re looking for a Locum Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in West Derby, Liverpool.
Locum Dentist vacancy details
- £450 per day
- 4 days per week available - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Busy, well-established diary!
You can expect:
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- A comprehensive on-boarding and induction process
- Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
About Bupa Dental Care West Derby
Bupa Dental Care West Derby is a 5 surgery practice, located just 3 mile from Liverpool City Centre in the picturesque village of West Derby. There are great road and bus links to Liverpool and the surrounding Merseyside area. We are within walking distance of the historic Croxteth Hall and Country Park. The practice offers general NHS and private treatments, as well cosmetic treatments including orthodontics, composite bonding and offers in house endodontic referrals. The practice uses digital x-rays.
This position offers a great scope to increase income through NHS upgrades and fully private patients.
- Access to Therapists who can support with your UDA targets
- Dedicated Practice Coordinator
- Being part of Bupa also means the unique opportunity to provide dental treatment to our insurance customers, improving your revenue streams and growing any private work you wish to undertake
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.