Are you passionate about the delivery of excellent dental services and the successful running of a dental practice?
Would you like to join us as the Practice Manager at our flagship Maidenhead Practice in Berkshire?
Our Practice Managers are valued in the company and are responsible for the clinical compliance, the resourcing of the practice and the delivery of NHS and private dental services.
We invest in our management team. Full training is provided, and we have regional monthly meetings with all the Practice Managers as well as quarterly Practice Manager meetings across the company to share ideas, complete training and most importantly award our Practice Manager of the quarter award!
Location: 21-23 Saint Luke's Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7AR, UK
Highlights of Maidenhead practice:
- 10 Surgeries
- Very busy mixed practice offering both NHS, Private, and Specialist Services including Facial Aesthetics, Invisalign, Oral Surgery, Implants, and Endo.
- Located close to the Town Centre with great public transport links and staff parking available on site.
- Large practice located over 3 floors with great breakout areas and a large, dedicated management office and Treatment Coordination suite.
- Fully computerised with Dentally, digital x-rays, digital scanners, and Microsoft teams
- State of the art interiors, with the look and feel of a dental spa.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of UK dental practice management is essential with strong management backgrounds.
- Experience with cost control Working within a compliance framework such as the CQC would be preferable.
- People management experience and knowledge of HR processes
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday with occasional weekends as and when required)
Ability to commute/relocate: 21-23 Saint Luke's Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7AR, UK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
We also have a clothing allowance, discounts on several top high street and online retailers through our employee benefit portal, and a brilliant support network which supports future career progression within corporate dentistry.
For further information regarding this or any other positions available in Damira Dental Studios, confidential queries can be made by submitting your CV or enquiry, to our Recruitment Business Partner, Sunita Pati Verma.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +44 7503630150.
All applications and enquires will be treated in the strictest of confidence.