A vacancy has become available for a Specialist Dentist or DWSI in Endodontics in a supportive dental practice nearby Nottingham
About Specialist role:
- Endodontics position – DWSI or Specialist
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- 50% on all Private treatments completed
- Full-Time or Part-Time role
- Approachable and motivated staff ready to help
- Freedom to run your own diary!
- Marketing team on-site to help you promote your treatments
- Happy to wait around notice period
About the practice:
- Up-to-date equipment on-site including Rotary Endo and Digital X-rays
- Experience team including Dentists, Nurses, Practice Manager and more
- SOE/ R4 Software
- CPD courses to ensure you are always ahead of the curve!
- Opportunities to become a Mentor available
- Car Parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs