Location: Park Road Dental Care, Park Rd, Station Square, Coventry CV1 2FL
At Rodericks Dental Partners we are committed to improving lives through quality dentistry – together. We do this by ensuring we reward you financially and personally as you develop your career by offering you great incentives, recognition, and opportunities.
- Competitive salary + Practice performance bonus scheme
- Retail discounts and deals through our easy-to-use app
- Extra day of annual leave for your Birthday!
- Annual leave package which increases with your length of service
- Your GDC registration and medical indemnity fees covered (if applicable)
As Practice Manager, you’ll have a variety of responsibilities, and the results will benefit every colleague and every patient. From clinical and compliance accuracy to inspiring colleagues to train and develop their skills. From marketing that better connects your practice to your community to specialising in performance plans that expand our private offering.
This is a role that needs inspiring leadership and warm motivational skills. You’ll be highly organised; you’ll inspire others around you, and you’ll bring creative ideas to support the growth of your practice and the development of every colleague. You’ll be a motivator; you’ll have great people skills and you’ll be seen as the expert and leader in all aspects of quality dentistry.
- Line management responsibility for the practice team
- Supporting the clinical team to deliver their NHS and Private objectives.
- Profit and Loss management - managing costs effectively and identifying opportunities for business growth
- Reviewing business reports to ensure the efficient and profitable running of your practice
- Supervising all banking procedures, including deposits, payments, reconciliation and debt management.
- Keep all practice documentation up to date including policies, procedures and handbooks
- Ensure practice compliance with all Health and Safety requirements
Skills and Experience
- Dental Practice Management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Prior experience of being responsible for business performance, working to KPI’s and targets, and managing Profit and Loss
- Staff management experience, including appraisals and performance management
- Bring strong level of enthusiasm and motivation to play a key role in growing the practice
- Hold CQC registration as a Practice Manager or willingness and commitment to complete necessary requirements (including DBS check) to obtain registration
If you like the sound developing your career with Rodericks Dental Partners, Apply Now!