We’re looking for a Locum Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in North Shields, Tyne and Wear
Locum Dentist vacancy details
You can expect:
- £350 per day
- 5 days per week available - Monday to Friday
- 8.30am-5pm and Fridays 8.30am-4.15pm
- NHS Contract
About Bupa Dental Care North Shields
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- A comprehensive on-boarding and induction process
- Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised with Dentally software, equipped with digital x-ray, Rotary Endo and Apex Locator. North Shields Dental Clinic offers a wide range of NHS and Private care including, Implants and Orthodontics. Our experienced, longstanding associates are supported by a team of fully-trained, qualified professional support staff.
Why we're different
- Dedicated Practice Manager
- Access to a Therapist
- Prime location - Located on Bedford St, the main shopping street
- Free on-street parking and other parking facilities just a 1 minute walk
- The Metro is just a 5 minute walk
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.