Associate Dentist - Wick (Littlehampton) - Full-time
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 5 days per week (Monday to Friday)
- 6,500 UDAs at a highly competitive rate
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Bupa Dental Care Wick (Littlehampton) is a well-established 6 surgery mixed practice which has been serving the local community for over 40 years. This practice is a modern and fully computerised working environment, digital x-rays, Rotary Endo, Dentally software, and is fully Air Conditioned. Our experienced & longstanding associate team including an Implant Surgeon is supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of qualified professional support staff. We provide a mix of NHS & Private dental care as well as offering Bupa Dental Essentials.
Bupa Dental Care Wick is situated on the beautiful South Coast a short distance away from the popular beach at West Wittering, and is also only 3 miles from the South Downs National Park. The town benefits from excellent travel links, including direct train services to London (1 hour 30 minutes), and road links to Brighton and Portsmouth.
- Refurbished, bright and comfortable surgeries
- Free on-street parking
- 4.6 star rated practice on google reviews
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan - a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you, it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support when you need it
Why we're different
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Max Cunningham
Mobile: 07702 911772
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.