Job Title: Qualified Dental Nurse
Location: Glen Maye, Dental Practice Sale Road, Northenden, Manchester, M23 0DF
Monday 8.50am to 7pm
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8.50am to 5.30pm
Friday - 8.50am to 5pm
At Rodericks Dental Partners we are committed to improving lives through quality dentistry – together. We do this by ensuring we reward you financially and personally as you develop your career by offering you great incentives, recognition, and opportunities.
- Tiered salary structure based on your skills and experience – plus a practice bonus scheme!
- Your GDC registration and medical indemnity fees covered
- Retail discounts and deals through our easy-to-use app
- Extra day of annual leave for your Birthday!
- Annual leave package which increases with your length of service
- Comprehensive training and verifiable CPD (free online and in person courses)
- Access to Advanced Qualifications
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
As a Dental Nurse, you’ll play a key role looking after every patient and supporting your dentist. With your understanding of Private, NHS and UDA treatments, together with your knowledge of GDC and other regulatory responsibilities, you’ll set the highest standards for your team and your patients.
Being a Qualified Dental Nurse in the Rodericks Dental Partners family...
- Passionate about delivering excellent patient care at all times. Working with clinical freedom, to allows us to choose the right solution with each patient.
- Understand the importance of teamwork within the surgery and how you can work effectively to support the dentists
- Possess excellent organisational and influencing skills, using these to ensure that the practice delivers effective care
- Understand Private and NHS dentistry – supporting offering treatment options to patients and how you can best drive surgery efficiency and help the practice performance goals
- Sharing your knowledge and being a role model to any Trainee/Apprentice Nurses within your practice, buddying them through their initial induction and acting as an extra support as they learn
- Demonstrating your full understanding of GDC and other regulatory responsibilities
- Embrace the importance of your own CPD and ongoing professional development
To be considered for this role, you must have a relevant live or pending GDC registration.
If you like the sound of working with Rodericks Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now.