Are you a recent Graduate or are you trying to gain experience in the UK or looking for roles where Mentors are required for your NHS England Conditions? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Smile Dental Care is a small group of independently owned NHS and private practices across the UK. Communication is key so you will have direct contact details to the principal dentist without having to go through a multi-layered management team. We aim to instill a positive, happy working culture and maintain a family feel and we offer long term partnerships to develop your career.
Associate Dentist vacancy in Mexborough, Doncaster (Enquire for other locations.)
Days/Hours: Full time Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Relocation/ welcome payment available.
- On starting we can Guaranteed salary for the two months or your earnings -you take the greater amount. (You may not need this, but it is a safety net for you whilst settling into your new role).
- Good UDA rates for NHS work. 50% split on all private work. 0% finance offered to patients to help develop your private patient base.
- Free access to online courses required for your NHS performer number application and conditions.
- No mentor fees or costs. We will pay those!
- Opportunity to do NHS and private with high earning opportunities.
How we can support you:
- Personal one to one support from our in-house expert to help you register in the UK with the GDC and NHS England.
- Full visa support provided if required.
- We can offer you an approved experienced mentor in an NHS approved practice.
- Personal support from your mentor and our in-house clinical lead to support you during your mentorship whilst completing your NHS conditions.
- We can positively contribute to your dental career by providing you with the surgery, equipment, high quality, and a range of materials of your choice and team to help you succeed in the role.
- Discounts on several courses including Invisalign, Implants and facial aesthetics.
- Discounts on post graduate degrees.
To apply or request more information call, text or what’s app the Recruitment Team on +447305 351 012.