Are you an experienced Dental Receptionist looking for a new opportunity in a dental practice? Our thriving Dental Care Centre in Ballymena is seeking a skilled Dental Practice Receptionist to join our team!
As a Dental Practice Receptionist, you will play a critical role in providing excellent customer service to our patients.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a dental practice, exceptional communication skills, and strong attention to detail. You must be able to multitask and work well under pressure while maintaining a positive and professional attitude at all times.
What makes you our ideal Patient Coordinator/Receptionist?
- Offer a good telephone manner;
- Follow treatment plans for private Dentists;
- Make appropriate private treatment bookings;
- Offer finance options to patients;
- Work with private Dentists to promote treatments;
- Work with our Digital Marketing team to promote the Practice;
- Offer high-quality receptionist services to aid efficiency and accuracy to save the practice and its Dentists time and money.
What are the benefits of becoming our Patient Coordinator/Receptionist?
- A competitive starting salary;
- The opportunity to take on enhanced duties within the practice;
- Incentives on the sale of Private Treatment;
- Modern computerised surgeries;
- Help us, help you! Employees can take advantage of our referral scheme, for every Dentist you refer to join our company, receive £1500, and for every Dental Nurse, £250;
- Annual appraisals.
If you are a motivated, organised, and customer-focused individual looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic dental practice, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity today! As our Patient Coordinator/Receptionist, we can provide you with a structured career pathway with training and development.
*An ‘NI Access disclosure’ will be required from NI Access to ‘AccessNI disclosure’ (a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position). We adhere to the AccessNI Code of Practice. A copy is available on request.
Please see our careers page for our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders.
Join our family today and help us to give our patients the very best Dental Care! Click ‘Apply’ now to become our Patient Coordinator/Receptionist and start your career today!