Specialist Endodontist - Eastbourne Perlan
We’re looking for an Endodontist to work with us at our well-established specialist, referral-only Bupa Dental Care practice in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Endodontist vacancy details:
- Guaranteed income £700 for the first 2 months!
- 1-2 days per week- Wednesdays/ Thursdays/ Fridays available
- Practice Google Reviews 4.7*
- Specialist, referral-only multi-disciplinary practice
- Experienced and longstanding team- Practice Manager been in practice since 2007
- Huge private earning potential
About Eastbourne Perlan
We are looking for a specialist Endodontist to join our multi-disciplinary team to work alongside our other Endodontist and compliment our other specialists in practice.
Perlan is a google 4.7 star rated referral-only practice established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. We are a multi-disciplinary team working in a specialist practice on the Sussex coast. The successful Endodontist will work alongside our Prosthodontists, Periodontists, Oral Surgeon and other Endodontist.
Perks of working in Eastbourne Perlan:
- Longstanding, friendly and welcoming team
- Zeiss Microscope and CBCT on site
- Dedicated Decon room
- Experienced Qualified Dental Nurses in situ
- Access to Dental Hygienist
- Free residential parking near the practice
- Nearby train station and good bus links
- Good current referral base
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:Perks
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.