Associate Dentist – Newbury – Weekend Opportunity
Are you looking for additional days on the weekend to supplement your current role or perhaps some extra days in practice whilst you complete your DCT year?
We have a part time dentist opportunity for 2 – 3 days per week, with potential earnings of £55,000 NHS with additional private earnings.
Like the sound of this? Call or email for an informal chat with Jenny on 07701 340603 or via firstname.lastname@example.org - We would love to talk to you and we are confident you will love us
At Halford House Dental Care you will benefit from a supportive practice team along with a well-managed appointment book. We understand what matters to you:
- Great work/life balance with full or part time opportunities – available days Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday
- An annual contract of up to 3000 – 4000 UDAs - You can decide what is right for you.
- An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including the Colosseum Choices Scheme
- More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Access to a modern working environment with digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated Hygienist
- An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education & CPD
This clinic has a great network link with 2 other great cities within 25 minutes, both Reading and Oxford
If you don't have a CV don't worry just contact us on Jennifer.email@example.com or 07701 340603 to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.
An active NHS Performer Number is required.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.