Associate Dentist - Bristol Stockwood
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established 6 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Stockwood Bristol.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 3 days per week - Mondays, Tuesdays & Friday
- Flexible shift times
- Up to £14.50 per UDA
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
Established with 6 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, EXACT software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Our practice was established in 1996 by one of our own dentists and has been providing the local community of Stockwood with dental care for over 20 years. In some cases our clinicians have treated patients from infancy to adulthood and care for whole families in the local area.
We are located on Hollway Road in the Coots area of Stockwood, close to Hollway Road shops and opposite Stockwood Medical Centre. On-street parking is available near the Practice.
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan - a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Being part of Bupa also means the unique opportunity to provide dental treatment to our insurance customers, improving your revenue streams and growing any private work you wish to undertake.
More reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profitsto help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.