The Role - Dental Nurse at Angle House Islington (N1 0JH)
We are looking for an experienced Dental Nurse, who wants to be a big part of the Angle House success story. Our orthodontists rely on Dental Nurses to assist with a range of dental procedures, while our patients appreciate the reliability and reassurance – they need to know they’re in safe hands.
You’ll also have the chance to develop new skills. We’re big on promoting people from within, so there’ll be plenty of scope for progression if you want to broaden your horizons.
This role is full time, 38 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
Why work with us?
- Bonus scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Private medical cover (after 1 year of service)
- Great working environment
- Friendly and supportive team
- Training and development opportunities (paid membership with Isopharm and Angle House Education)
- Enhanced pension scheme (after 2 years of service)
- Social events (online at present)
- GDC fees paid and indemnity cover
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary
· Provide chair-side assistance, ensuring that the correct equipment is available
· Ensure the care and welfare of patients
· Accurately complete patient clinical records as directed
· Communicate with patients and provide support throughout their patient journey
· Support the Practice Manager and the clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
· Build and maintain strong relationships with patients
· Keep the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile as appropriate and according to the practice’s health and safety and infection control procedures and manufacturers' instructions
· Liaise with reception to ensure smooth patient communications and transfer of records
· Help make agreed business objectives happen, and monitor achievements
· Diploma in Dental Nursing Level 3 or equivalent
· GDC Registration
· Interest in Orthodontics
· Customer focus & enthusiasm
· Good IT skills
· Experience in iTero scanning
· Radiography qualification is desirable
· Previous experience as head nurse or aspiring to be one
· Previous experience in orthodontics
· Previous experience using SOE or Dentally
Established in 1988, Angle House has several multi-disciplinary specialist dental practices across London. In each practice, a team of expert orthodontic professionals work together to provide excellent orthodontic care for our patients. We are passionate about what we do and want our patients to experience a courteous, caring, friendly and safe environment where patients' smile and dental health are our priority.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent