We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Assistant/ Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice based near Hertford.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role – 3-5 days per Week
- Up to £15 per hour - £32,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Practice will pay for GDC and Indemnity for the right candidate
- Would consider qualified and trainee applications with over 6 months of experience
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses !
- Role mainly involves assisting the Implantologist and Oral Surgeon
- Modern Practice with Large windows and Air Conditioning
- Well-equipped with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo and OPG Machine
- Supportive and highly skilled Clinicians on site: including Oral Surgeon and Dentist
- Positive and Friendly team environment
- Car Parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs