Associate Dentist - Shanklin, on the Isle of Wight
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Shanklin, on the Isle of Wight.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- £10,000 Upfront Bonus
- £450 per day for first three months Guaranteed income available
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Will accept part time applications
- £16 per UDA
- 4,400 UDAS + huge private opportunity
Our well-established and modern 6 surgery practice is fully equipped with SOE Software. Our experienced longstanding associates team are supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of qualified professional support staff. We are a busy practice caring for a mix of NHS & Private patients. Shanklin is a sunny seaside town boasting some of the best beaches in the UK.
Bupa Dental Care Shanklin has a Google Review score of 4.2 and is well-liked and valued by its patients. Feel free to check out the lovely reviews.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is wishing to relocate!
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Access to Bupa Dental Enhanced Skills Practitioner Programme accredited Tier 2 courses in Endodontics, Periodontics and Oral Surgery run by our specialist clinical team
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.