We’re looking for a Orthodontic Therapist to partner with us at our well established Total Orthodontics practice in Windsor, Berkshire (part of Bupa Dental Care) to cover a period of Maternity.
Orthodontic Therapist vacancy details
- Fixed term from March 2024 - Feb 2025
- 1 day per week (Mondays)
- Competitive hourly rate
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Total Orthodontics Windsor
Established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, SOE software and digital x-ray. Experienced longstanding associates & Specialists in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist / Therapist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff
- Free car parking
- an affluent area with huge private revenue potential
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.