Locum Dentist required to join the team at our St Michaels General, Wakefield practice.
- Start Date: Available Immediately or a later start can also be accommodated.
- Dayrate available for this position.
- Days and Hours available: Part or full time surgery space available across 3-5 days per week.
- Active GDC registration and Performer number required for this position.
- 5 surgery well established practice of over 25 years.
- Mixed practice, both NHS and Private with excellent earning potential for private.
- Located within the same building as St Michaels Orthodontics which occupies the upper floor of the site.
- 5 Associate Dentists and 1 Orthodontist
- Large capacity for private growth within the practice.
- Joe Hendron and Catherine McCanny well known within the local and wider community
Wakefield is a city in West Yorkshire, very centrally located for travel from the North, South, East or West – both the A1 and M1 pass close by, as does the M62 Manchester to Hull motorway. Wakefield lies just south of Leeds and north of Barnsley with Dewsbury to the west, and Pontefract to the east.
We are a part of Portman, a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, Portman has merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity, and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental groups in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland, and Benelux.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please press apply or contact Vikki on 077801 47110 or email@example.com
Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to creating an environment of mutual respect and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, disability, age, or nationality.