We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Assistant/ Nurse to join a friendly and Private Dental Practice based in Telford.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role available
- Practice is offering up to £11.75 per hour !
- Role has become available due to Qualified Nurse buying own practice
- IDEALLY QUALIFIED – WOULD CONSIDER EXPERIENCED TRAINEE
- Opportunity to work alongside the Principle assisting with Implants
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Immediate start would be ideal – but willing to wait for right candidate
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- 8-Surgery Practice – Mixed (NHS/ Private)
- PLVE APPROVED PRACTICE – NOT CURRENTLY TAKING - BUT APPROVED
- Fully Digital practice -R4 Software, Rotary Endo, Digital X-rays and more
- Supportive and Experienced team – Qualified Dental Nurses
- Practice offers a range of treatments – including General and Cosmetic work
- Onsite Parking available
- Join the team!!
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs