We’re looking for a Locum Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Accrington.
Locum Dentist vacancy details
About Bupa Dental Care Accrington
- Up to 3 days per week - Mon/Wed/Fri available
- Excellent UDA rate
- Busy, well-established list
- Contract from 16th December until the end of March 2024
Bupa Dental Care Accrington is a well-established and successful practice equipped with four modern surgeries and fully computerised Dentally software, an OPG, digital x-rays, Rotary Endo, and Apex Locator. The practice has experienced associates, a Specialist Endodontist, dedicated Dental Hygienist and an excellent longstanding nursing and reception team.
You can expect:
- Located at Antley Villa, a lovely detached Victorian house on a main road into Accrington
- Free on street parking
- We’re on the corner of Blackburn Road and China Street, c. a mile west of Accrington town centre and a mile off the M65.
- Short distance from train station
Why we're different
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- A comprehensive onboarding and induction process
- Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.