We are recruiting Dentists in Scotland!
We are reorganising our surgery spaces and diaries to meet the demands of new private patients waiting to join us!
If you are looking for the perfect work-life balance, for yourself and your family choose Scotland! The weather for some may be a challenge for others our practices are surrounded by some of the world's most stunning scenery. Scotland offers a lifestyle to suit everyone with particular emphasis on historic cities, community, rich culture, breathtaking landscapes, and yearly memorable events: Edinburgh Festival, Tattoo, Jazz festivals, Christmas lasting all the way through to Hogmanay! Great food and of course Whiskey with our hearts desires to bringing our Scotland families together.
Opportunities: Private only roles and mixed NHS/Private. If you are GDC registered or have a Scotland NHS Patient list, get in touch to find out more!
Why would you want to join Bupa?
· We are a worldwide company that invests our profits back into our practices/people and community.
· Our vision: the best dental healthcare for everyone.
· You can enjoy the benefits of being self-employed or employed.
· You have control of your diary, working hours, supported by our strong leadership’s teams: Clinical & Operations, self-employed and employed.
· Our clinical standards are working towards gold standard with patients at the heart of everything we do.
· Joining us you will quickly build strong relationships with “like-minded people” and you will help us to continue to be the best versions of ourselves every day for our patients and teams.
If you want to take control of you and your families future ahead, be Scotland Brave and make contact with us to find out more!
Karen Munro, Country Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Tina Thomas, Resourcing Business Partner email@example.com