£80,000 - £130,000 a year
Shift and schedule
Monday to Friday
Are you a passionate and dedicated Associate Dentist looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career? Look no further! We are a thriving dental practice in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, and we're on the lookout for an exceptional Associate Dentist to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to take over an established and stable patient list with fantastic additional private earning potential.
Why Join Us:
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: Our modern and well-equipped dental practice is designed to provide you with the tools and technology needed to deliver exceptional patient care. iTero scanners intra-oral cameras and digital and Exact (SOE) software. Great Career Opportunities: We believe in nurturing talent and providing our team members with ample opportunities for professional growth and development. Your success is our success! Supportive Team: Join our multi-award winning friendly and collaborative team of dental professionals who are dedicated to creating a positive and supportive work environment. Teamwork is at the heart of our practice.
What We're Looking For:
- Qualified Professional: GDC registered with a valid NHS performer number. Demonstrated commitment to providing high-quality dental care and evidence of further personal and professional training and development. Excellent Communication Skills: Build strong relationships with patients, colleagues, and support staff. A friendly and approachable demeanour is key. Innovative and Adaptable: Stay abreast of the latest dental technologies and techniques. Willingness to contribute fresh ideas and approaches to enhance patient care.
Our clinical directors are also experienced foundation dental trainers (educational supervisors) and are willing to provide clinical mentorship to help with your career development, if required.
You will have the opportunity to undertake 7500+ UDA’s per year at a rate reflective of the candidates experience with fantastic additional private earning potential (40/60 split with private fees).
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
More about us:
- Multi award-winning practice Dental hygienist services to support our dentists including
- Fully computerised (Exact SOE) and well-equipped surgeries
- Rotary endodontic equipment with apex locators (NHS and private)
- iTero intra-oral scanners and intra-oral cameras available to use
- Highly experienced Implant Surgeon who is available to help support you in providing the best care for your patients
- Platinum Invisalign provider
- SmileFast provider
- Facial aesthetics treatment provider
- Dedicated Treatment Coordinators to help support and develop your treatment planning uptake
How to Apply:
If you are an ambitious and skilled dental professional looking to be part of a practice that values excellence and patient well-being, apply today and be a key player in our commitment to providing exceptional dental care, we would love to hear from you! Send your CV and a cover letter highlighting your experience and passion for dentistry to email@example.com. Join us on our mission to create smiles that last a lifetime! Your journey to professional success begins here.
Dentistry: 1 year (preferred)
GDC Registration (required)
New Road Dental
We take pride in looking after the dental healthcare of our patients. We believe in building relationships, trust and listening to what is important to them and delivering their care with a team that share the same values.
The Practice was established over 35 years ago and is progressive and family-oriented, treating patients from the local population and those who work in the surrounding areas. We provide a comprehensive range of treatments for our patients including dental implants, orthodontics and facial aesthetics.
The Practice is situated in an affluent and desirable residential area, about 1 mile from Bromsgrove Town Centre and Bromsgrove train station. We are 12 miles south of Birmingham with good motorway links to the M42 and M5.
If you require any further information, please contact us:
Office: 01527 872528