Newton Abbot - Devon
We’re looking for a Domiciliary Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Newton Abbot, Devon.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Any 3-5 days per week
- £425 day rate
- No lab bills
- Vehicle provided with portable dental equipment
- Well managed, Pre-booked diary
About the role
A fantastic opportunity for a mobile domiciliary dentist. We are looking for a dentist to cover our domiciliary service which covers South Devon, West Devon and South Hams. We provide NHS dentistry to Care homes and individuals that follow criteria to be seen in their homes. You will be fully supported by our experienced team and have a well-managed, pre-booked diary. Performer number required.
About Newton Abbot
Established with 4 modern, spacious surgeries, fully computerised with Dentally software. OPG, digital x-ray, and Apex Locator in situ. Experienced longstanding associates, supported by a dedicated team of qualified professional support staff. We predominantly provide NHS dental care, with some small private provision.
- Parking on site
- Near train station and bus routes
- Close to motorway
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues: Perks
- Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.