We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Associate Dentist to join our welcoming team. Full-time position available. Part-time also considered. Fen House Dental Practice- Spalding is a well-established 4 surgery practice of over 15 years within the community with a qualified and supportive team. Currently a mixed private and NHS practice boasting a large established loyal patient base. The practice also has patients registered on a Private Practice Plan.
The selected candidate is to take over an existing patient list of both NHS and private patients, including those registered on the Private Plan.
Easy commute with train travel links from both Peterborough and Lincoln to Spalding.
Free on-street parking directly outside the practice.
UDAs Negotiable. £15-£17 per UDA based on experience and ability to meet targets.
Opportunity for high private earning.
All skillsets are welcome. The right candidate will have the full support of practice to develop their career in their skillset.
About The Practice
- Computerised practice using EXACT SOE and Clinipad
- Digital X-ray, OPG and CBCT
- Digital impression intra-oral scanners with in-house laboratory printing facilities
- Laser dentistry using Waterlase and Biolase
- Access to EXOCAD plan and design and EXOPLAN
- Endodontics with access to microscope and apex locator
- In-house implantology
- Advanced dentistry such as bone grafting, soft and hard tissue augmentation, and laser assisted treatment in all aspects of dental treatment (fillings, periodontal, endodontic etc.)
- 50/50 Lab fee split
- 50% Private split
- GDC registration
- Up-to-date immunisation records
- Valid DBS check
- CPD up-to-date
- Professional indemnity
- Active NHS performer number
- 2 years of experience (minimum)
If you are interested in this position, please send CV to email@example.com addressed to Jane Platt, Practice Manager.
If you have any questions or would like any clarification regarding the position, please contact 07715495752 or 07732215640.