Excellent opportunity for an Associate Dentist to join the team at North Street Dental Practice, Lewes, East Sussex.
- 3 days per week – we can accommodate any days
- Fully utilized diary of patients
- Full list of fee paying private patients
- Modest, well maintained NHS commitment.
- Scope and demand to increase days moving forward
- Excellent earnings
- 7 Surgery large practice
- Hygiene support available.
- Family orientated practice also takes external referrals for sedation, endodontics and implants
- Support of long-standing colleagues and clinicians
- Smart and well-equipped modern practice
- Pleasant working environment - desirable location
- Onsite parking
- Experienced team and Practice Manager
- Full clinical freedom
Lewes – North Street Dental Practice was originally established in 1946 and has a long-standing reputation in the local area for providing a friendly and caring service. We are known to provide high quality general dentistry and have an experienced team of support staff who ensure that our Dentists can focus on their patients and delivering the best clinical outcomes.
Located just outside the picturesque town centre of Lewes and close to locations such as Brighton and Eastbourne, and a reasonable commute to Horsham and Crawley.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact David on 07384 450 806 or firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
About Us - We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the [UK/Ireland]. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.