O'Farrell and Staunton Dental Practice are looking for an experienced Practice Manager to join our fabulous practice in the heart of Newry!
Our O Farrel and Staunton practice is known to everyone oin the area as a respected and reputable practice; offering both NHS and Private treatments to all
What makes you our ideal Practice Manager?
A dental nursing qualification is essential, with a proven track record of selling and a good knowledge of advance dental treatments.
- Able to demonstrate your ability to promote treatment plans including larger restorative cases involving implants, adult faster braces e.g. Invisalign, QST, Six Month Smiles etc.
- Able to promote fixed brace orthodontics for children.
- Able to organise marketing to recruit new patients for our specialist and general dentists.
- Able to work with our specialist dental e-marketing team based in England to market offers on Facebook and on our website.
- A self-starter and able to come up with new innovative ideas.
- Able to make business decisions to generate income and meet budgets.
- Able to lead a dental team to outperform.
And if that isn't enough, as our Practice Manager, we will provide you with a structured career pathway with training and development.
Help us, help you! Employees can take advantage of our referral scheme, for every Dentist you refer to join our company, receive £1500, and for every Dental Nurse, £250.
Help us to help our patients in their dental journey!
Do you have a passion to work with patients to achieve their desired treatment outcomes at budgets that suit them, to discuss with them choices in everyday language? If so, click ‘Apply’ now to become our Practice Manager and join our family :)