We are looking for a General Dentist to compliment our Specialist Team of clinicians at Eastbourne Perlan, working together for internal referrals for complex prosthodontics ,implants and grafting, periodontal and endodontic treatments. This role would be to see general patients for emergency treatments and to take on new general patients for routine care. This is a new role and will take time to build a book and looking to increase days in the future.
- Fully private role with great private earning potential - 45% split on any private work completed
- Days available Monday, Wednesday and Friday
About Eastbourne Perlan
We are looking for a General Dentist to join our multi-disciplinary team to work alongside our team of Specialists.
Perlan is a google 4.7 star rated referral-only practice established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. The successful Dentist will work alongside our Endodontist, Prosthodontists, Periodontists, and Oral Surgeon.
Perks of working in Eastbourne Perlan:
- Longstanding, friendly and welcoming team
- Trios Intra Oral scanner and CBCT on site
- Experienced Qualified Dental Nurses in situ
- Access to Dental Hygienist
- Free residential parking near the practice
- Nearby train station and good bus links
- Good current referral base
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support when you need it
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
E firstname.lastname@example.org M 07483 443 131
To find out more about working with us, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.